“Fashion and leather jackets”, this is an undetachable combo. Imagine!. A young man clothes a leather jacket with a skinny or rugged jean, roars in the sounds of a high power CC bike. Will not any girl have a crazy look on the man and on the freaky style? Certainly, if I wear there, I will never let my eyes down from him. One of the strongest reasons would be the enticing leather jacket. Besides regular, showroom leather jackets, custom leather jackets for men in the trend. They can re-tailor the piece as they desire by adding gimmick elements.
Delhi is the most popular city to handle leathers in an appropriate way. Innumerable Leather Garments Manufacturers in Delhi design and develop varieties of leather garments and they have been the main exporters and enhance our economical status through their business.
We discuss some fool-proof ways of wearing leather jackets and that’s how the attire inspires every man to adorn with it. It has been in the perception of the fashion world.
- A dark brown fatigue style jacket with baggies jeans, a printed T-shirt with a white or black base, wayfarer sunglasses with a slouchy beanie cap designs you to fit for a lazy weekend outfit.
- A formal top or casual bottom or navy suit trousers always be a part of job interviews with a neutral look. T-shirts with Oxblood Brogues, coffee-colored motocross leather jacket brings a smart-casual.
- A favorite pair of jeans and a crisp white shirt, a slim black tie gives both formal and casual looks.
Varieties of leather jacket styles:
It was an original flight jacket for pilots back in the day. The design is quite simple and it is mainly focused on the shape, assuring tightness in wrists and waist areas. It was the perfect clothing for a ball game with the mates. Many different kinds of things were paired up with the bomber jacket to create unique looks. But, it has become a seriously popular style in recent times and most inspired by youngsters.
This was originally designed for military wear. It holds multiple pockets and lengthier than other types. The pockets were intended to support soldiers in carrying equipment without an obtrusive bag. This does not play around; it’s a serious fashion testimonial now. Field jackets have a snugger fit and it looks higher-end than other leather jackets. This utilitarian design yet works as well dressed up over a shirt and tie. And it is not dressed down with jeans or plimsolls.
Preppy and Proper
Just pairing a white shirt with grey slacks, throw on a tie to dress the lookup even better. Oxford shoe is a perfect pick for this and keeps you with the preppy style. Then finally add your leather jacket, possibly matching it to the hew of your shoes. Though preppy look brings out more sophistication, the leather jacket adds some spice to it.
Here are some points given as how to wear a leather jacket perfectly:
- Fashion quotient always lies behind the attire. So, pick the leather jacket that suits you at the best and matches with your existing clothing.
- When pairing your outfit, choose neutral colors because it looks simple.
- Be sure that your leather jacket should fit your waist and arm length.
- Your utmost care saves leather jackets. Keep them out of the rain and while storing, put the jacket on a padded hanger to maintain its shape.
- All buttons and zippers should blend in. Similarly, select minimal cuffs and collar and nothing overly ribbed.